Monday, May 12, 2008

Top of the world in Laguna Beach






Cameron and I have been getting back into shape and are trying new things to change it up, so we've been trail jogging lately. The weather has been pretty good and that's the upside. The downside is that snakes are coming out now, and we did see a rattlesnake on the start of our jog down the canyon. Cameron spotted it first, and If he wouldn't have told me to stop, I wouldn't have seen it. It wasn't coiled so it blended in pretty well with the trail. I was convinced by cameron that it didn't feel threatened so we just kinda walked around it, yuck! I have to admit I totally jogged the rest of the trail (4 miles there and back) with my eyes on the trail, scared that we were definately going to encounter another one, but luckily we didn't. Our jog was so intense, the hills we jogged up and down felt like we were on the biggest loser! When we reached the top, the view was so worth the butt kicking and we were sure to take pics, who knows when I'll be back now that I know snakes are coming out of hibernation!

No comments:

Memories That Will Last A Lifetime...