Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!






I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day. Cameron and I hosted the day with my family and we had a great time. We made a yummy brunch, crapes being our main menu, and they turned out delicious! (and healthy too) After we played bags in our backyard, the moms vs. the dads (or son, fiances, etc.) we've never played it before but it was SO much fun. The moms had their victory with the first game, we smoked the dads, it was awesome. However, the rest of the day the dads smoked us, it was still fun though. It's so weird when I look at our boys, to think that they were actually in my tummy before, and that we have 2 boys now! I love it, it's been a fun filled last few years. I love being their mom, even through the days when I want to pull my hair out, it's an experience!

No comments:

Memories That Will Last A Lifetime...