Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's a Girl!


Yes, that's right, a false alarm! We had an ultrasound about 3wks ago and were told it was a boy...only to find out for sure tonight that it's a girl!!! We got some "sure" shots of her female parts and are 100% certain. I'm in complete shock. I knew I felt different this pregnancy and thought I was having a girl until I was told differently a few weeks ago. Well I'm now almost 17wks pregnant and carrying different than I did with the boys. It definately explains my crazy mood swings and my skin breaking out! At least I know the reason behind it now...some moms say they couldn't tell the difference while being pregnant with a son or daughter, well I can! As you all probably know by now this is our last child. We are so thrilled to have this wonderful experience to raise a daughter. We are especially blessed to be able to experience both, having sons and a daughter in our family, I've heard they're night and day:) Well I'm excited to have a special pal since I've been outnumbered for a few years now. It's going to be so much fun doing her hair!!! Cameron and I were very emotional when we found out this wonderful unexpected surprise tonight and are looking forward to many memories to come!

4 comments:

K+C=M+K said...

Megs! Are you kidding me?!!! I can't believe it! congratulations! You get your baby girl afterall:) I am sooo happy for you guys and can't wait to meet the sweet little thing! Have a great Thanksgiving and we'll have to get together after the holiday!

Megan Bowen said...

That is AMAZING!! I know you have really wanted a girl and now you get it. Congrats!!! They really are SO much fun.

Jennie Minor said...

WHAT???? I didn't get a text or a call telling me? I am SO excited for you guys!!!!

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-cepat-pulih-dari-operasi-caesar

Memories That Will Last A Lifetime...