Monday, November 2, 2009

It's A Boy!!!

We just found out a few days ago that we're expecting a Baby Boy! Can you believe it! 3 Churchill Boys!!! We're totally excited. I thought for sure I was pregnant with a girl because I feel so different this time, but every pregnancy is different they say. James and Ethan keep talking about their brother. It's so cute that James understands this time what's going on in my belly and that there's a baby brother waiting to meet and play with him. Ethan has been our "baby" so it's really cool to picture him as a big brother. We're going to have so much fun having an "all boy" family...I'm definately gonna be outnumbered but in a very cool way:)

3 comments:

Megan Bowen said...

Congrats on a boy! You are going to have so much fun and Clarke's dream come true.

Danielle said...

Congrats Meghan! What great news. Hope you guys are doing well- sounds like it! Miss you!

martinezmonkeys said...

hey meghan i now you dont check this verry often but my gma wanted to now if we can fo over there tuesay? and i cant belive its a girl im exited and loe your name

Memories That Will Last A Lifetime...