Monday, August 4, 2008

OC Fair, so much more fun with our 2 boys!





So, we just went to the fair this last Friday night, and I must say it was probably our best year yet! Going to fun places like the fair and other amusement parks are so much more fun for us as our family has grown. Seeing everything through their eyes now, makes it feel like we're kids again! The food is yummier, the little rides are better, and the animals are more fun to ride and watch. James was to short for any of the rides last year, and I was 8 months pregnant, so Cameron got to enjoy the big slide with him and chased after him the whole time, while I ate, and ate, and ate! Even though I still enjoyed watching them have a blast and I sat on the sidelines eating everything in sight, I coudn't wait till this year so I could join in the rides! So, I of course rode the elephant with them, James loved it ( Mr. Independent in the very front) and Ethan started to cry as soon as the elephant started walking us. Ethan doesn't cry very much, so I knew he was scared...I held onto him tight. James and I rode the kiddie dragon roller coaster 4 times! He loves speed, apparently after he rode the materhorn at disneyland, he's down for rides I didn't think he would be...he's ALL boy! We had to do the Goliath slide, since I wasn't able to do it last year ( It's my personal fav) and went down twice. It was so awesome. I remember when Cameron and I were dating, we went to the OC fair and it was fun of course because we were little love birds, newly dating, but we talked about how much more fun it was gonna be once we had little Churchill's running around with us. Now that time is here and it's even more amazing than how we thought it would be!

No comments:

Memories That Will Last A Lifetime...