Sunday, July 13, 2008

Milestone...for mom!





So lately all my neighbors and friends have asked me to go to our nice big pool that has a kiddie pool and everything, and I have never been brave enough to go with BOTH the boys and no daddy to help me with one or the other...well, I finally did it! I loved it and we have gone practically every day that I'm off work. The boys love it, James especially because he's love to float in his inner tube. (last summer he hated any kind of floaty!) Ethan just hangs out with me we bounce and all that, he loves to splash and kick. James is such a brave little guy though, I really can't take my eyes off him the whole time because of course his favorite thing to do is jump into the deep end(with his tube on) but with me holding Ethan, there's times I wonder what I would do if James went under with out his tube, besides scream and panic. So far, so good and we are now looking into private swim lessons so if any of you know someone good, please give me their number :) So anyhow for those of you who had kids close together like we did, you can probably relate to how proud I am to go to the pool by myself now! Yay for mom!

No comments:

Memories That Will Last A Lifetime...