Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!





Cameron turned 29 on Friday 7/11 so we celebrated by just going on a date, him and I. We got the boys all set up at and we went to our favorite sushi restaurant, Takao. It's in San Clemente and well worth the drive. We had such a wonderful time eating our yummy food and just talking and laughing. Cameron and I are such buddies and have so much fun together. I love him so much and couldn't ask for a better husband and dad for our boys. We finished our night off by going back to camerons mom's house and having ice cream cake yum, and singing to him (his least favorite thing ever!) Happy 29th Cameron!!!

1 comment:

davis said...

YaY! Happy Birthday Cam!!! You guys look great! I absolutely love your short hair...DARLING! I love those pics of Ethan walking too, I cant wait to see all of you guys so soon.

Memories That Will Last A Lifetime...