Monday, March 24, 2008

Sunny days make me happy!





Cameron got off work early today, yay!!! So of course we went down to the beach, it was such a beautiful day. The water was cold but it didn't stop James and I from splashing around in it. We bumped into our friends Megan, her sister, and Addison so that made it even more fun. Aliso Creek beach didn't seem like the best for spot for swimming because of the break. The best beaches for swimming I think are if you head south more towards San Clemente like the pier, t-street, calafia, and of course my favorite Riviera (for a more quiet less crowded beach with an amazing break for swimmers and surfers) Beach days are the best days!

2 comments:

Dan & Stacy said...

Hey Meghan it's Stacy Perham (Leeds). I foung your blog through Chelsea's. I can't believe you have another boy now. I remember we were pregnant at the same time. My blog is stacydan.blogspot if you want to check it out. It was good to find you and your family is so cute!

Megan Bowen said...

I can't believe that you put that picture on there, talk about reality check for me. It was fun to spend a day at the beach with you guys. I love Lisa's new haircut. You did a really good job.

Memories That Will Last A Lifetime...