Saturday, March 29, 2008

Color change for mama!



In the last few weeks so many of my clients have had me to change their hair color, it's been so much fun! I love change...that's why my job rocks. Anyways I miss the days when I would go to be the client in the salon, relaxing, and catching up on my Us weekly mags ( I love getting my hair done!) but it's going on 6 years now that I've been doing my color at home, weaves and all, I like it now because I don't feel like I'm taking away time with the Cameron and the boys. In fact, tonight Cameron helped me with a few foils in the back (Shhhhh don't tell anyone) Is he a great hubby or what? I'm going lighter for the spring, darker hair compliments my skin tone better, but what the heck, hair color is so much fun to change. I'll be back to dark in no time.

4 comments:

Lisa Webb said...

no time is right!
btw i did love catching up on the US weekly's at your salon the other day. last time I caught up was....ummmm..to long ago!

Ani said...

Hey! I found you! Cute blog! I love the pictures of your boys! They are so stinkin' cute! Ok, Cameron is a stud that he did that for me. I am pretty sure Matt wouldn't even come in the room if I was doing that.
You have such a cute family!

Ani said...

I mean for you! I was already thinking about Matt not doing that for ME.

emily said...

Meghan, it's your cousin Justin. I found your blog off my sisters. Love the blog.

Here is ours to stay in touch.

www.theblibbys.blogspot.com

The Gibby's

Memories That Will Last A Lifetime...