Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Turkey Trot 2009
















Yes, mom did the Turkey Trot for the 3rd year in a row. I just did the 5k and only ran the first mile because I was more comfortable power walking it this year since I'm 4mnths pregnant. My sister Hether and I started doing this the year ethan was born and loved it so much that we've decided to make it a yearly tradition. So my girlfriend Liz and I and my Hethers sister in law Kim all did it together. It was fun as always and was so refreshing to wake up to a beautiful sunny day at the harbor in Dana Point. I went straight home afterwards baked my 3 dishes and then we headed over to my mom's house where we enjoyed a yummy Thanksgiving Lunch/dinner. Cameron and I spent our evening going over the good deals in the newspaper, marking the boys christmas items. After an hour and a half of sleep, I arrived at Toys R Us at 11:30 pm and got home at 4:30am and got ALL of the boys christmas shopping DONE!!! What a great savings you get on black friday...yes, it's a little nutty to stay up late and stand in crazy lines, but it's soooo worth it! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and we hope all of you did too:)))

No comments:

Memories That Will Last A Lifetime...