Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ethan's first night in a big boy bed! (20 months already!)











Well, James couldn't be happier, Ethan is now out of the crib and right besides his partner in crime. The boys were so cute and excited to finally be next to eachother while they sleep:) We transitioned James into a toddler bed when he was 17 months, a couple of months before Ethan was born so that he would feel secure when the baby came...and it really worked well for him. Ethan really loved his crib more than James did, every babe is so different, but the time has come. The best advice I ever got from one of my clients was to switch your kids to a big boy/girl beds before they're old enough to know that they can get out of bed and try to sneak into yours! It totally worked with James...so now we'll give it a whirl with Ethan. So far so good. We've got wonderful boys, they love eachother so much. I had to post Ethan's first night in his big boy bed and of course them praying together in their beds. Awwww, we love our little munkins so much.

4 comments:

davis said...

I CANNOT EVEN HANDLE HOW CUTE THESE PICTURES ARE!

Thank you for posting. I adore the brotherly love!

Megan Bowen said...

I can't believe how big they are getting. Ethan in a big boy bed...what!!! I am way behind the time.

Mark & Bre Kirkland said...

they are the freaken cutest ever!!! I cant even stand it! they are growing up soo dang fast,, love them love u guys...

My Little Clan said...

oh my goodness! My little guy (same age) was in a big boy bed last night for the first time! I think it helps when their big brother is next to them :) Too cute! I love how they are best friends!

Memories That Will Last A Lifetime...