Monday, March 2, 2009

Lag Nig 4th Ward Valentines Party







We absolutely LOVE our new/old ward. We had so much fun going to our wards little Valentines party get together on Sat night. Cameron and I got there late because I baked some yummy coconut butterscotch brownie bars...mmmmm they were so delicious, but by the time I got home from the salon, baked, and got ready we were like an hour late. Thanks to my marge, we had a kid free evening together :) We played the Newly/Oldy wed game and needless to say we did not win, haha, It was so fun though we enjoyed it anyway. Getting to know more people in our ward was awesome, they're so real! love it! We never go out for Valentines day because I feel like it's kinda corny...no offense to any of you who love it. I just think that Cameron does so much for me every day that I don't need an official holiday to show it. I love the idea of Valentines day, "love" and being someone's "valentine." I just know that I'm Cameron's and he's Mine..... Every day!

2 comments:

My Little Clan said...

Those bars do look good! And oh my gosh... the picture of the boys in your title is soooo cute! Such brotherly love :)

Jennie Minor said...

they were YUMMY! It was so nice meeting you guys and getting to know you! I already LOVE you! :)

Memories That Will Last A Lifetime...